ACO Shared Savings Success
Byte Sized Solutions and Advocate Physician Partners worked together to build a system that managed claims data to meet Medicare's Shared Savings Program requirements.
“We appreciate the work that Byte Sized Solutions has put into the MSSP project, this is just one example of the quality work they have partnered with APP on. We look forward to more successful partnerships in the future.”
- Terri Godar, Director Information Services at Advocate Health Partners
Building high-performance ACO services require a deep understanding of claims processing and the algorithms by which claims get paid. Byte Sized Solutions has the unique expertise in ACO data flow required to design and build connections between ACOs, Medicare and other payers.
We started building ACO services when ACOs first began. Our experience and insight allows our ACO clients to run better and save money. If your systems need a performance enhancement, or you’re just starting to set-up an ACO, connect with us to improve your workflow and your bottom line.
- ACO Systems set-up & implementation
- Dataflow management and integration
- Master Data Management
- Build out and parsing EDI
- Metrics / reporting / analysis
- Data warehouse management
- ETL Extract/Transform / Load
- IDX – GE Managed Care system
- SQL Server Experts
- Form Processing
- EDI files / EDI generator – create an application to digest A37 & A34 field as well as to parse file and load them into sequel warehouse.
System Automation / Business Automation
Byte Sized Solutions creates imaginative, user-friendly programs and apps to address healthcare process automation issues. Our consultants specialize in identifying cost-saving opportunities that automate manual processes. These combine both new and mature technologies to provide robust, comprehensive solutions. Over the years, we have found that fine-tuning business processes with data automation is the best way for an organization to save time and money.
We work with companies to examine and understand their current process design prior to automation. This way we can design solutions that optimally accomplish process objectives rather than just blindly replicate manual tasks.
At the same time, we understand that employees often react defensively to the change that accompanies process automation, so we strive to provide user-friendly solutions that will shift their focus to the benefits of new applications.
Below are a few examples of common process automation projects for review:
- Adjudicating of split-risk claim processes
- Form Processing
- Appointment Scheduling
- Clinical and Business Process Automation
- SQL Experts – Business Processes Suite
- SSMS – SQL Server Management Studio
- SSRS – SQL Server Reporting Services
- SSIS – SQL Server Integration Services
- SSAS – SQL Server Analysis Services
Custom Financial Services
Sometimes there’s no way around it, you just need a custom application, and Byte Sized Solutions would love to build it for you. If you have an idea or a specific need that isn’t met by your EMR or off-the-shelf applications, then connect with us and we’ll build a solution that will exceed your expectations. We do it all the time.