Seamlessly export single or multiple patient charts for printing, storage, or electronic transfer.
What is Chart2PDF?
Chart2PDF is a powerful add-on tool designed by Byte Sized Solutions and EHR Integration Services to make exporting patient records efficient, easy and fast. It provides for quick conversion of patient charts to PDF format allowing the output of 1 or 10,000 patients, saving time and improving your workflow. With Chart2PDF, you can instantly filter, export, print, save and scan every document, note, scan, and clinical summary in a patient’s history. And of course, quickly generate a PDF version of a patient’s chart. As one of our interoperability applications, Chart2PDF strengthens your clinical and financial performance, while taking meaningful steps to unify and connect your practice information systems.
Chart2PDF Improves Your Practice Performance
Chart2PDF was developed to integrate into your practice workflow and improve the efficiency of outputting patient charts on-demand. The application offers a new stand-alone option that lets you run Chart2PDF in a web browser without the need to open or run TouchWorks. You also have the option of running two distinct workflow options: On Demand and Batch Automation. The On Demand option allows users to create and personalize individual charts with common patient identifiers such as pictures. This also helps users easily identify and organize a patient’s chart. Batch Automation is the workflow designed specifically for quickly exporting multiple patient charts, whether there are 100 or 10,000.
A proprietary intelligence-based program within Chart2PDF works to organize the various pieces of information that make-up a patient’s chart. Chart2PDF automatically scales to optimize performance based on your computing environment. The application has a high-functioning, intuitive interface and includes options to personalize patient charts, use global document filters, and customize the configuration of patient charts. These functions make exporting records easy and minimize human errors like inaccurately identifying a patient.
Chart2PDF also protects sensitive patient information. All exported charts are password protected for security. There are several reporting features available including data on application use and an audit of all extracted charts categorized by disclosure reason. Chart2PDF is the perfect tool for quickly responding to legal and insurance audits.This application eliminates paper-based tasks, reducing expensive staff and office overhead.
Pay Only for What You Use
Byte Sized Solutions and EHR Integration Services developed a pay-per chart pricing model, so your practice only pays for the charts they use. This pricing model is flexible and allows practices to scale their patient record exports if they grow in the future.
Chart2PDF Features & Benefits
- Fully Supported Stand Alone Mode: This mode allows users to open Chart2PDF and extract patient records even if you are logged out of Allscripts TouchWorks. The login window will open and prompt users to enter their credentials for authentication purposes.
- Extended Patient Searching: There are now more searching options available to find patients including; MRN, Full or Partial Last Name, First Name, and Birthday. Additionally, if there are two or more patients returned in the new search, you can add both patients to the extract.
- Save a Document Back to a Patient’s Chart: The purpose of this feature is to enable users to see when an extract has been completed.
- Global Document Filters: These filters now appear in the User Interface. These are automatically unchecked in the document or results list. If these documents are wanted or needed, they can be rechecked and will subsequently appear in the extracted chart.
- Team Tasking Filtering: When teams are displayed in the drop-down list, they will be filtered to include only active teams. This will allow for more efficient team tasking within Chart2PDF.
- Long Result Support: These can now be formatted into their own document.
- Organization Specific Output Folders: Batch Output folders can be organized by Organization name or Organization ID.
- Client Configurator: This new feature allows you to update your disclosure statements, add or remove Global Document Filters, and stop a batch that is stuck.
- Multi-Patient and Large Batch Filtering: Advanced filters can now be used on multi-patient batches. These include specialty, provider, document type, and result type. CVS filtering is limited to specialty, provider, and document type.
- 2 Workflows: On Demand (Individual) or Batch Automation (Group)
- Output 10,000 : Output over 10,000 charts per batch
- 1,000 Pages: The highest document generation speeds in the industry with 1,000 pages per minute
Download a Sample Output by Chart2PDF
Use Password Jacob when prompted to access the sample Chart2PDF output.
Fully Supported Stand-Alone Mode
This mode allows users to open Chart2PDF and extract patient records without being logged into Allscripts TouchWorks.™ The login window prompts users to enter their TouchWorks credentials for authentification purposes.
Add Patients and Search by Date
More patient searching options are available including; MRN, Full or Partial Last Name, First Name and Birthday. Additionally, two or more patients are returned in the new search, those patients can be added to the extract.
Advanced Document Filters
These filters now appear in the User Interface. They default as unchecked in the document or results in lists, but the user can easily check the ones that are to be included in the extracted chart.
Chart Output Options
This is the screen where users generate Batches for export.